31.12.10

2011 Here we come!

Here is my plan for the new year, educating you on all the things you have missed out on that Calgary and surrounding area has had going on (well some of you, I know some of you have heard of or attended a few of these). So many fabulous events happening in the new year I can't wait to ramble on about and then some.

Here is a peek of a few key events coming up in 2011:

FHNB: Fashion Has No Borders @ The Big Four Building March 26th
www.fashionhasnoborders.com
This is an event you won't want to miss, mark your calendars people. This is no Calgary tradeshow, it's and event like you have never seen. And it's all things Fashion! Designers if you are interested in a space at this event, contact me at sabrina@sabrinamay.com


Portobello West: Fashion & Art Market - Fall 2011
I have some plans for this event this year to rock your socks off. This market has been around for 3 years now in Calgary, but we took a small break in the fall because we have been making some fabulous upgrades for all of you and we are so excited to come back with a bang in the fall of 2011. Designers & Artists, contact me if you are interested in being a part of the show at sabrina@portobellowest.com



Alberta Fashion Week  - Spring & Fall 2011
Watch for dates and location at www.albertafashionweek.com

Western Canada Fashion Week (Formally Edmonton Fashion Week) - Spring & Fall 2011
Watch for dates and location at www.edmontonfashionweek.com

Lethbridge Fashion Weekend
Watch for dates ad location at www.lethbridgefashionweek.ca/

Make It: The Handmade Revolution - Spring & Fall 2011
www.makeitproductions.com

The Art Gallery of Calgary: Artwear - November 2011
www.artgallerycalgary.org/fundraisers/artwear/

Market Collective (through out the year)
Watch for dates at www.marketcollective.ca/

Also a quick plug to my Calgary Fashion Meetup group, if you are not a member, you should be. That is where I keep a calander that posts all things fashion and exclusive fashion events for members only happen as well. I have a big year planned for that group, so check it out and get involved.
www.meetup.com/CalgaryFashionMeetup

Now I have already given you tones of events going on and I could go on, but I won't. One because some of the fabulous events coming up I can't talk about yet. And some I haven't even been announced yet, but doubt fret, I am here to keep you all posted. I will also be recapping some of the events from when I attended them over the last year, to give you an inside look at what to expect at these events.


Now enjoy your evening tonight, rock in 2011 because it will be a great year! Cheers to you at midnight!

Your Fashion Insider,
Sabrina May

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog via Twitter and am so happy to see it up!! yea yea Calgary fashion! Looking forward to many more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It's sad that I had no idea most of this was happening here in Calgary! Thank you for your super-informative blog, I'm definately following :)

    ReplyDelete