5.10.13

PARKLUXE 2013

Tonight I am getting dolled up and to heading to the science centre... I figured since I have not been to the newer Telus Spark Science Centre yet, what better way than attend for a fashion show. Right?!

The PARK team always know how to produce a good show, and I wouldn't expect less tonight with PARKLUXE and the incredible designer lineup they have.

FEATURED DESIGNERS: 
Tanya Taylor - www.tanyataylor.com
Laura Siegelwww.laurasiegelcollection.com
Lauren Bagliore Design House - www.laurenbagliore.com
Malorie Urbanovitch Women's RTW - www.malorie.ca
Paul Hardy Design - www.paulhardydesign.com
Nicole Campre - www.nicole-campre.com
Anne B. Accessories - www.annebaccessories.com





Seats are all sold out and I am sure standing room will be gone instantly. Hope you purchased your tickets already and we'll see you there... and back here for my follow up to the event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment