13.4.12

Where is Fabricated?

Okay, okay the cat is out of the bag now and I can finally talk about it. Fabricated. Yes, we all thought it was about to slap us in the face with another fabulous show this spring. But let me tell you how fabulous takes time ladies and gents. And Fabricated wouldn't do it any other way, but fabulous. However what we* have coming for the fall is going to knock your socks off! Details on that I can not reveal...yet. But I can say it will be soooo worth the wait.

So stay tuned, be sure to follow, and be ready for a show you haven't seen in this city yet!

Twitter: @getfabricated
Facebook: facebook.com/GetFabricated
Website & Blog: getfabricated.com

*Yes I said "we", because yes I am a part of the Fabricated team this year and so proud to be. Such a great team of creative and passionate people working their butts off to bring you some incredible fashion on a silver platter.


No comments:

Post a Comment